Happy 2016, everyone! We made it through another year! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, I know things have been quiet around here lately. I like to take time during the holidays to actually, you know, enjoy the holidays.
I’m taking January off of blogging and dedicating it to hitting my “Reset” button. We’re doing another Whole 30 at home (here are some of my favorite W-30 recipes!) to work out all the holiday junk we consumed and then in February I’ll be diving head-first back into the blog with more recipes and regular installments of Thursday Things!
- Our first trip to San Francisco
- Our Jeni’s Spinalong project (which even got us some recognition from Ms. Jeni herself!)
- Celebrated my 1 year wedding anniversary
- Curating the BestFoodPhoenix Instagram account
- Spending Thanksgiving with my Ohio family
- Mr. Eat’s dino-mite birthday cake
- Our Road Trip to Mesa Verde
Top 10 Posts of 2015
Coming up in 2016
Last year Shannon of A Periodic Table and I teamed up to bring you the Jeni’s Spinalong project and I’m thrilled to announce that we are teaming up again this year! This year we plan to tackle Baked Occasions, the latest cookbook from that famous New York bakery! I got the book for Christmas and immediately thought of it being the perfect project because the whole book is organized by month of the year.
Starting in February we will begin sharing our posts on the first Monday of every month. You will get to see which recipe we picked from the book, along with any changes we made, and how it came out!