A collection of stress-free Wee Eats recipes that are perfect for your super bowl party
(Click the picture to go to the recipe!)
Act 1 : Savories
1. Puff pastry makes these cheese twists super easy (to save time, you can make them in advance and freeze them!)
2. Make a batch of chili and serve it on top of hot dogs or tots to make a tasty snack!
3. Cut the pretzel rope into 2-inch pieces for delicious pretzel bites. You can bake these ahead of time, freeze the bites, and reheat them in the microwave or oven before serving!
4. With all the artery-clogging goodness you can eat at most football fiestas, sometimes a veggie or two is a nice break.
5. This loaded potato dip takes about two minutes to make, and you can make it a day or two ahead of time. Warning: You will want to double or triple the recipe to have enough to serve your ravenous guests.
7. This easy salsa is made in your food processor or blender and only takes a few minutes!
Act 2: Sweets
1. Cut these brownies into football-shaped bites if you want. I’m sure they’ll be just as enjoyable as squares, though
2. Make these cake pops and cover them with sprinkles that match your team’s colors.
3. Mini oreo cheesecakes are a quick and easy (make-ahead) bite-size treat that are sure to please. You could add food coloring to match them to your team’s color!
4. These toffee chip cookies are a favorite around these parts, they’re easy to make and you can freeze them pre or post baking to save yourself some time on game day.
Act 3: Drinks
1. Start infusing vodka today with berries or pineapple and it should be ready by the time game-day arrives. Tip: the smaller you slice your fruit the faster your vodka will infuse!
2. Cut this solid hot chocolate into football shapes and you’ll have super bowl hot chocolate on a stick!